Jason died Tuesday morning following surgery for an acute intracranial hemorrhage. He was 39 years old, born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, the oldest son of Dave and Lenda Heaston. He is survived by his three sisters, Jill Haviland, Jaime Lundwall, and Alissa Paxman, who loved him. Jason lived in Cottonwood Heights and graduated from Brighton High and also studied at the University of Utah. His struggle with complicated bipolar disorder is now finally over. He loved his animals and the solitude of nature. An intelligent, voracious reader, he had a few close friends and was always reaching out to find someone who could fully understand him.

6 comments:
That is a beautiful obituary. I hope that you and your family are doing okay, especially your parents.
Jaime,
Very nicely written. I know this is a hard time. We love you!
Rebecca
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Jamie! I hope you and your family are holding up and finding some comfort.
Thanks for being such a great sister. I am so grateful for the comfort of the gospel and family and friends. I love you!
Thank you for posting the obituary, it was nice to read and well written. Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and love you.
Jaime you and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Your strength continues to be an example to me. I am here if you need anything. I love you lots.
Post a Comment