August 25, 2010

Back to School Baby!

Well, another summer has ended and we are off to school. Cute E off to 2nd grade. It is going to be really quiet without E around all day! He was so excited about school and was even more excited about the corn dogs for lunch.
Cute Gracie is heading off to 4th grade which is unbelievable to me! She is so grown up already but such a sweet girl. She was excited as well!



Elsa was extremely excited for her first day of preschool. She was so cute and kept telling Anna that she would be back soon and not to miss her too much!

Here Elsa is at her desk. I love that girl!





2 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Awww...so cute. Can't wait to see those sweeties in a couple of days. If I was Anna, I would miss Elsa too!

Jill said...

Love you guys!