September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Anna!

My sweet little baby turned a year old on August 15, 2010. What a year it has been! Anna is such a blessing to our family.We love her so much.
My friend Jill took these pictures when Anna was six weeks old. I was excited that she got a cute picture of her perfect little feet!
Anna at six months old. This picture was taken by my friend Natalie and I love them. Anna sat up when she was 5 1/2 months old, crawled at 8 months old, and walked at 9 months. She has been on the go ever since. I always tell people that she thinks she is one of the big kids. She always wants to be in all the action and never miss out on anything.
Jill took more pictures of Anna just after she turned 1
I always say that I just want Anna to stay a baby forever. She is such a good girl and we love her so much! I know she was sent to our family at the right time for a reason!

4 comments:

Jill T said...

I had forgotten about the little scare with her feet! She's sure put them to good use quickly! Such a cutie.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

ADORABLE!!!! She is just the cutest thing ever. And I LOVE the birthday outfit. We miss you guys:)

Jill said...

Oh my goodness. These pictures are amazing! Jill is so talented! Love! Love! Love!

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh! She's the cutest little thing! Love those pictures!