Much to my dismay, football season is back! Honestly, is football on 24 hours a day? It feels like it around here. Steve and E were so excited to go to the first Ute game last weekend. They had their flags on the car, Utah shirts on and they were ready to go. They said the flags were stupid because they made way to much noise in the car.... I say they were just asking to have the car keyed but a angry BYU fan! Don't think they will take the flags next time?
3 comments:
I'll let it slide this time.
only a Ute fan would key somebody's car.... no BYU fan would ever do that!
Hi Jamie and Steve. It was so fun to visit with you guys last weekend and I'm glad to find your blog. I've had fun reading about the fun things you've been up to lately, your children are beautiful. I hope we can get our families together someday. Thanks again for dinner.
Post a Comment