September 5, 2011

Birthday Party at the Beach!

I wish we could go to the beach everyday!!! The kids just loved it!

We had a little birthday party for Anna on the beach. Cute Aunt Alli brought chocolate cupcakes for us! Thanks Alli!

Gracie and Alli had so much fun playing in the waves.

The water was FREEZING cold. I could not get in past my knees. These 4 kids spent the entire day in the water. They loved it!

It was so great to get to see Alli, Summer and Ben. The kids were so cute. Ben and Ethan really hit it off. Elsa and Summer are like twins. They spent the afternoon digging for sand crabs. They probably collected 30-40 of the "little fellas."


4 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a beautiful day. Where were you exactly? Any sunburns?

Alli said...

We had so much fun! Ben thought it was the greatest to go out in the waves with the big kids. And he just loves Ethan to pieces. Summer and Elsa were so cute together! Those sand crabs kept them busy the whole time! I'm so glad we were able to meet up.

Jaime said...

No sunburns... I was on top of all of that. We went to Corona Del Mar. It is a nice beach. I like it because you can park really close and dont have to walk forever to get to the beach. I am a whimp!

brooke said...

It has been so fun catching up on your blog. Your kids are so cute and you are seriously so beautiful in these pictures!