September 4, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Anna!

Anna turned 2 years old when we were in California. We did a lot of celebrating. First we had her birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. She loved when everyone came and sang Happy Birthday to her. She has been my only child who starting to sing along too. At the end she would say "Happy Birthday Anna". So fun!

Anna is full of life and definately keeps us on her toes. In her two short years she has had and overnight stay at the hospital for a night fever as a newborn, over 20 stitches on her forehead after falling a cutting her head open, 2 staples in the back of her head after splitting it open, and many more bumps and bruises. She walked when she was 9 1/2 months old and speaks like she is 5 years old. She has yet to tell us that she is 2 years old. When we ask her how old she is, she says she is 6! I really thinks she is.

She love puppies, kitties and horses. But is very scared of big cows, especially the ones that live in Springville. She is not a big fan of nursery but loves to go places. Every morning when I get her out of bed she remembers what we talked about the night before. She reminds me of everything I promised when I was putting her to bed. She will say, Dinosaur Museum... go there with Elsie and Ethan. Or have popsicles after lunch. I always have to be careful what I tell her because she doesnt forget!


On her birthday we drove to Corona Del Mar and spent the day at the beach. The day started off a little cold, but around 1:00 the sun came out and we had the best day ever. Steve's sister Allison and her two cute kids, Ben and Summer came too. It was so great! I have never been to the beach on my birthday. Lucky Girl!

When we got home, we had a family party for her at home with Aunts, Uncles, Grammy, Pa and Great Grandma. She sure had fun opening presents. Thanks for coming everyone.


2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday miss Anna. We love you!

sherryandbryon said...

These pictures of Anna are so cute! I can't believe she is already 2. I remember when you had her and it doesn't seem like it could have been 2 years ago! She is darling. :)