November 1, 2011

Stein Erikson Lodge

Last weekend I went with my mom and sister to the Stein Erikson Lodge in Deer Valley. This place is amazing! If you have the means, I highly recommed staying there at least once. My dad found a good deal for a night and instead of going with my mom, he suggested she take us with her. It was so nice. We said a number of times how much we missed Jill. I wish she could have been there with us! We were only gone about 24 hours and we only ate one meal. This was the meal:





I am so ashamed! These were only the pictures of my plates. Seriously!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Looks amazing! I so wish I could have been there too. I am so happy for you three that you could have such a nice getaway. Is this a buffet at the Erikson's?

Alli said...

Wow - the food looks fabulous and I am seriously impressed that those were all of your plates!! xoxo, Alli

brooke said...

Wow...my kind of place...I seriously thought Alyssa was Jill...they look so much alike.