January 10, 2012

New Baby Kaisley

We invited Matt, Alissa, and little Kaisley over for dinner on Sunday. The kids were so excited to be able to hold their new cousin. She is so sweet. I love newborn babies. Elsa just loves Kaisley. It didn't matter where Kaisley was... Elsa was not far away. 



Before they left, Gracie and I decided to have a little photo session with her. Ethan and Gracie were so funny. They got out their cameras and took pictures of her too. Ethan told Kaisley to give him more pouty faces. Where does he get this stuff? 

I was trying out Matt's lens on my camera. Haven't mastered it yet, but I am going to get me one of those for my birthday. 

Thanks for coming over guys and letting us enjoy little Kaisley. We love her so much!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness! I am just dying over here. I can't believe I am missing this. She is such a sweetie. I miss all of you guys!