We had a fun, at home, family New Years Eve this year. We spent the night playing games. Grammy gave us this one for Christmas this year. Headbanz, I think thats the name. It is really fun! We were all laughing so hard.
Then we toasted with a little bubbly! Very exciting for the kids!
Anna went to bed early, but the big kids stayed up a little later. Yes, that is a binky in Anna's mouth. Stop judging me. I am too scared to get rid of it. I am a wimp!
Anna wore her cute new dress to church the next day. I told her she had to pose really cute for me. And she did! Thanks Brooke for finding this gem on sale at Gap. She looks adorable in it!


3 comments:
What a sweet Anna. Looks like a great night.
That is one sweet little girl!!!
I Loooove the dress on her...she wears it well!
Post a Comment