Ok, I have decided that school needs to start again. Ethan has way too much time on his hands. He has been messing around too much on the new computer.
"Bug Eyes"
"Frog Face"
"Alien Boy"
"Chipmunk Cheeks"
I nearly wet my pants when I saw this one!




2 comments:
I love that kid! He is so awesome. Glad you like your new computer.
I'm sorry I am such a bad blog commenter lately. These photos are hilarious of Ethan. Mostly I just want to say I love that post about Steve and I love the first photo of the two of you.
You are a fabulous mom and a damn good cook if I do say so myself. Your gourmet dinner night Christmas dinner was so yummy and I have been meaning to tell you that.
I say it all the time but your kids should be in magazines..they are way too photogenic and pretty.
Post a Comment