December 6, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! I cooked a huge bird ... it was over 24 pounds. We enjoyed Thanksgiving Dinner with the Lelands from Texas, my parents, Matt and Alissa and Carol. It was a great day!

We started the day off early with all the cooking. Anna and Ethan help "Annabecca" get the rolls all rolled out. Such fun!


Carol helped the kids make fun Indian headbands! Gracie and Callie are sisters at heart. They had so much fun together. Gracie is still saying how much she misses Callie.


All the kids enjoyed their dinner!



Thanksgiving wouldnt be Thanksgiving without a picture of Ethan and his turkey leg!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ethan really likes the turkey leg? You put on such a cute Thanksgiving!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Loved hanging out with you guys!!!

Andrea said...

I want to see a picture of your cute crayon centerpiece! I love the headbands too! Cute family.