Ethan turned 9 years old yesterday. It is a tradition for the last 4 years that we go to Tucanos for his birthday. He says it is his favorite restaurant.
He was really brave this year and said he was going to try a chicken heart. And he did.
Here it goes...
"I'm cool eatin chicken hearts"
Not sure if he wanted to swallow it!
Proof that he did... Survivor style!!! Good job Ethan.
It was fun that Uncle Michael and Aunt Carol joined us in the festivities!
Anna really likes Tucanos too. Here she is eating the grilled pineapple. Our little vegetarian Elsa, doesn't look so thrilled with the Brazilian Steakhouse.
They sang Happy Birthday to Ethan.
Then we decided to go to a movie. I proceeded to leave the theater without my fancy camera. I ran back about 30 minutes later. The theater employees said they found my camera. I went back to check the photos of the night and they decided to leave me a little picture of themselves. Kinda weird!
We had a great day! Thanks for being a part of our lives Ethan. We love you so much!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday E! We miss you!
Post a Comment