I am not sure how often, if ever, my husband reads this blog ... but today I am feeling extra thankful for him so I thought I would write down a few things that I really appreciate. I really don't think I give him enough credit for what a great husband and father he is for us.
He loves to take us on family vacations. He loves packing us all in the mini van and letting the kids experience new things. Here we are in Palm Springs this summer.
He is not scared to do silly fun things that make the kids laugh.
He only complains a tiny bit about he being involved with 3 different recipe groups and always helps me clean the house when it is my turn to host. He works hard for us everyday and lets me stay home and be a mom, even though I am not super good at it sometimes.
He bought "us" but really me a brand spankin new iMac for Christmas. I love it and don't know how I managed with that other piece of junk computer we used to use.
He is really involved in our kids lives and different activities. He always plays with them, like last year when they had this huge snowman. Too bad this year we don't have snow! Thanks babe!
I love you!


2 comments:
What a great post - Steve is always a lot of fun!
We love Steve. He's also a great brother and uncle!! And super smart for Marrying you!!! I couldn't ask for a better sister in law. Love you Jaime!!!! You are an awesome mom- we miss your amazing adorable kids!!!!!
Post a Comment