One of my favorite nights of the year! The other night I hosted our annual Gourmet Dinner Group Christmas Party. We get together once a month for food and fun. At Christmas time we exchange gifts which makes it extra fun. I love these girls and have known them all for so long. Andrea and I have been friends since birth, and the others I have know since kindergarten and middle school. So great!
This year I served Christmas Salad,
Raspberry Cream Cheese Dip for an appetizer,
Creamy Tomato Parmesan Soup and I forgot to take a picture of the main dish...
Honey Pecan Crusted Chicken with a Balsamic Reduction
and Cream Cheese Pound Cake for dessert! Thanks for coming girls!
2 comments:
Looks divine! You girls are so classy. I'm gonna have to plan a trip to visit you during one of your dinner groups. Maybe I could be a guest.
it was fabulous! can't wait for the recipes :)
Post a Comment