March 15, 2012

Things I am loving lately....

I love these ballet flats I found at the Thanksgiving Point Emporium. I bought Gracie the cute pink ones with the flower on it. 

I may or may not have ordered these ones for myself. 

These are the reason I have gained 5 pounds in like 2 weeks. Seriously!

Downton Abbey on Netflix ... everyone's watching it right? 

I am loving the muted / neutral colors of dresses at Gap right now. Picked this beauty out for Elsa for Easter and spring pictures of my kids.... pictures coming soon!

I LOVE these spiral curler things for my little girl's hair. I just wish I could find longer ones for Gracie and me! Has anyone seem them anywhere?
I am also loving that this crazy little girl is potty trained! YES!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love the napkin in Anna,s shirt. She is so great. I hope that she will like me when I see her. Those shoes were pretty darn cute.

brooke said...

I love these kinds of posts...you need to explain to me how those hair thingies work...I think they would be great in Sammie's hair!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

I love Downton Abbey!! I'll have to give the hair thingies a try.

Lombardo Family said...

Jaime, the spiral curlers are at Sally's. I have long, short, and medium....all from Sally's.