March 15, 2012

February 2012

We had a great February this year.... Here are a few of the highlights:
North Point Elementary put on a fabulous patriotic program. We went to the school early and had great seats on the front row. Unfortunately, the kids were all on the sides to I couldn't get very good pictures of them. Here is Ethan with his George Washington hat. Cute, he didn't like it very much. 



Cute Gracie as she walked past..... He got to hold up the Conneticut sign for the 5th Graders. 

I loved watching Elsa and all the cute Kindergartners doing their songs. 

Anna was a good girl during the program. She loved looking for all the kids we know from our neighborhood. 

Elsa has been learning a lot in Kindergarten. This art project was especially cute. She said she wanted her picture to have a "bun" hairdo. Looks like a bun to me!

For my birthday, Steve took me to the Grand America for a overnight getaway. It was super fun! My sister and her husband watched the kids for a little while then my amazing friend Heather offered to stay overnight with them. So nice of her!

When we got to the hotel, they had a cute little birthday cake for me in our room. 


It was super tasty!

We stayed on the 24th floor and had a fabulous view!

For dinner we went to Ruths Chris Steakhouse. It was super delicious! They new it was my birthday as well. I was probably wished Happy Birthday a dozen times that night. 

They also informed me to be careful of my 500 degree plate at least that many times as well. 


For dessert I ordered the berries and cream. It was probably THE best dessert I have ever eaten. That is saying something coming from a "foodie" like me. 

It was nice to come home to my babies. I ordered these new "curlers" on Amazon. Anna looks so cute in them.


I think it turned out pretty cute also!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day -- what a husband to put all that together for you!

I also love the curlers. Will have to get some for Addy.

Jill said...

Looks like you had a fabulous birthday. I am so happy for you. You'll have to show me how those curlers work sometime.