November 2, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Ethan as Batman! He was so cute, I mean such a great superhero. He hates being called cute! Ever since he was tiny he has loved superheros. Last year Spiderman, this year Batman, what will he be next year?
Gracie as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. She was The Most Perfect Dorothy in my opinion. We had to search high and low for her Ruby Slippers, but they did complete the costume. Sorry the did not make it in the photo.

Elsa as Minnie Mouse. She is in love with all things Mickey Mouse and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show. If you have a toddler at home, you know what I am talking about!

4 comments:

brooke said...

The kids are so cute but I especially love Gracie as Dorothy. She looks just like her! I about got tears in my eyes seeing the photos of her getting her hair cut off for locks of love. She has the most amazing hair and it looks darling short. She is one in a million. I wish I could adopt her.

heather said...

I can't believe how big they are getting, it is crazy how fast time goes. I agree Gracie is the perfect Dorothy, Elsa is such a cutie and Ethan...is the perfect super hero. :)
Wish we could see you guys. Someday.

Andrea said...

Cute kids! Thanks for the birthday wish! I am glad that we met when we were babies! Your the best!

Lindsay said...

Such cute costumes. Grace's hair is so cute. How sweet of her to donate it!! You now have me singing "Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog" Thats the only part that Izaiah likes from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse..but its a cute show.