
(sorry, another kid story) ......Yesterday we were at one of our many trips to Costco, Ethan of course, was too tired to walk. Elsa only wanted to walk but I would not let her. So, Ethan sat in the back of the cart while Elsa sat up front by me. After about 30 minutes of Ethan bugging Elsa (ie..pulling her hair, tapping in her shoulder, yelling in her ears, and many other annoying things I failed to mention) she finally looked up at me and said, "Ethan makes me so mad, Mom!" I am sure that is not the last time I am going to hear her say that!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
My son bugs his little sister so bad too! Constantly. That sounds just like our Costco trips. Are big brothers just teases?
Wow, sounds like our trips to Costco!! When Summer has had enough she will loudly say: "Ben, I don't like that!" I usually buy a frozen yogurt for them to share and shop as fast as I can because I know when it's gone there will be trouble!!
Post a Comment