
After the school parades, but before all the trick or treating .... my brother in law Matt invited us to his work to see how they celebrate Halloween. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. It was amazing. Each department of Ominture decorated their areas in a theme spook allie type of place. There was V for Vendetta, Superheros - cities, Candy Land, Enchanted Forests, live bands, etc, etc, etc. I cannot even name all the stuff we saw. It was incredible, so I took a bunch of pictures of the kids with characters that enhanced their costumes.

Ethan with the Joker! It was totally amazing how they transformed their offices into other worlds.

Gracie with her fellow Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion,

Gracie and the Scarecrow,

Gracie and the "Tin Man", don't worry there are lots more....

Gracie and "Glinda" the good witch,

Gracie and one of the Munchkins. (But I think Little Person is the more PC term)

Then we went to the church for more candy! Allie, Gracie, Hadlee and Ethan. It is so fun that we can spend time on holidays with such great friends!!!

My sister Alissa brought her cute puppy over. She was dressed up as a cow girl and the puppy was an indian. It was really cute. We had a fun time at Trunk Or Treat at the church and we got WAY too much candy.

Gracie going through all her candy while Steve and I grabbed our favorites!

Ethan sure likes candy! He always has....

It was fun to have Grammy, Alissa, and Matt to help us celebrate Halloween. We had a great time and we sure tired after all the festivities! I know that my kids did not go to bed until after 10:30!
3 comments:
Happy Halloween Grace, Ethan and Elsa! Love the costumes and that party looked fabulous!
She is the best Dorothy I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of Dorothy's in my day! Is that Steve as Robin???
Wow-It's looks like you had a very fun Halloween. Everyone looks so cute in their costumes. We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment