I found these pictures of the kids on my computer and just had to post them. I can't believe how grown up my little babies are now. There were still babies in these pictures and it made me sad....
It makes me sad too--I remember them at those ages--those little faces are precious. Luckily they are still so cute. And now you have Elsa. Just wait till she gets too big to cuddle--then you'll have to have another :-)
Isn't it sad, I have looked back at old pictures lately also, and it just makes me want to freeze time.-for a minute and then the twins destroy something and I can't wait for them to get bigger and out grow that stage. So cute though.
Hi Jaime! Of course I remember you and all the Crazy 8s! You are nice about my blog and to even read it. It's fun to see the pics of you and your kids. Brooke tells me how cute they are. (She made a point of explaining that they are "like, really really cute," as opposed to just a polite thing you say about someone's kids.) It's true! I am jealous of your cruise, too!
4 comments:
It makes me sad too--I remember them at those ages--those little faces are precious. Luckily they are still so cute. And now you have Elsa. Just wait till she gets too big to cuddle--then you'll have to have another :-)
Isn't it sad, I have looked back at old pictures lately also, and it just makes me want to freeze time.-for a minute and then the twins destroy something and I can't wait for them to get bigger and out grow that stage. So cute though.
They are so little and cute. Time goes by so fast. We are sure looking forward to seeing you soon. We miss you.
Hi Jaime! Of course I remember you and all the Crazy 8s! You are nice about my blog and to even read it. It's fun to see the pics of you and your kids. Brooke tells me how cute they are. (She made a point of explaining that they are "like, really really cute," as opposed to just a polite thing you say about someone's kids.) It's true! I am jealous of your cruise, too!
Post a Comment