
Ethan thought he would NEVER lose his first tooth! Literally, that thing hung on for months. Ethan's permanent tooth was growing in behind his cute little baby tooth, so it did not push it out. Ethan would wiggle and wiggle and wiggle that tooth for hours a day. I finally tricked him into letting me "check" the new tooth behind it. I grabbed hold of that baby tooth and it was out. He did not even know if came out. I held it up and showed it to him and he was so excited!

The tooth fairy left him $2, how much does the tooth fairy give at your house?
6 comments:
$2 seems to be the going rate at our house too!
My kids have no concept of money so the tooth fairy only leaves 1 dollar. Luke got a 20 dollar bill for his birthday from my grandma and he thought is was a 1 dollar bill with a 20 on it---ie. worth 1 dollar.
Congrats to Ethan--He is getting to be a big boy!
Go Ethan! BJ was so excited to see that the both of boys lost their teeth around the same time.
Good job Ethan! You are such a sweet boy and we are so glad Haddie has you to hang with!!
The tooth fairy hasn't had to make an appearance at our house yet. Though Zach keeps asking me when he's going to lose a tooth. I have a feeling it will be a while yet. I'm glad Ethan's didn't hurt when it came out!
When the kids were little and losing teeth and the tooth was hanging by a thread I was always afraid they would swallow it during the night and choke on it! And they did not want me to touch it. But somehow I would trick them and get it out. Rebecca tied a string to her tooth and the other end on a door them slammed the door and out it came!!!
Steve was so afraid of blood he was afraid to have it pulled and then when I did he about passed out when he saw a little spec of blood!!!
The going rate was 50 cents!!! Of course that was 30 years a go!!
Post a Comment