August 22, 2009

Introducing ............


Anna Elizabeth

August 15, 2009
3:40 pm
7 lbs 11 oz
20 1/2 inches

We are so happy to announce the birth of our sweet new baby Anna. We feel like we have been so blessed with such a beautiful perfect little baby. With all our concerns and worries during the pregnancy, she turned our perfect. We feel our Heavenly Father answered our prayers and has blessed our family in so many ways. It could not have been better!
I want to thank my family, friends and neighbors who have helped me the past week with the kids, gifts, meals and prayers. It is so nice to have so many people who love us!


A few hours after Anna was born and we were moved up to our room, Alissa and Matt brought the kids over to meet their new sister. They were all so excited and could not wait to hold her. Elsa was a little apprehensive of the whole situation but warmed up pretty quickly. It was so fun to see them all together.

This is Steve and Anna just after she was born. I went to the hospital at about 10 am to be induced. Just about three hours after getting my epidural and having my water broken she was born. It was so fun to see her for the first time and hear her cry. Then we looked at her leg and feet and everything was totally normal. No club foot at all.


Ethan has always loved babies. The whole time I was pregnant he would say that he could not wait to hold his new baby sister. Here he is holding her for the first time.

Gracie and Anna just after we got home from the hospital. The kids were really cute waiting for us to get home. With Grammy's help the made us a cute Welcome Home sign and taped it to the garage.

I dont think there is a more loved baby in the entire world. Elsa, Gracie and Ethan just love her so much. They always want to hold her and love her. We are constantly discussing what she will look like when she grows up and all the fun things we get to teach her. What a lucky baby!

15 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations! Jamie, she is beautiful. Hope you are able to get some sleep! You look awesome! and how nice to have a 3 hour labor.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Congratulations Jaime. Anna Elizabeth is so cute. Did you know Ed's grandmother's name is Anna Elizabeth? You look fabulous and your kids are so cute. Miss you guys.

Jill said...

I love her already. I wish I could hold her too. What a beautiful family!

brooke said...

She is adorable and sooo loved--I can tell. I'm so glad to hear about her foot. That is such good news. The Lord really does answer our prayers.

She is a doll--I can't wait to hold her. Where do you get off looking that good in the post-delivery shot?

cristy said...

She is such a beautiful baby. Let me know if you need me to come over and hold her now that Ethan and Grace are back in school, I'm dying for my turn. So happy she is here and healthy.

Heather said...

I love her too!! I feel like a new member has been added to our family as well!! My kids talk about her all the time and are so excited she is here!! We are so happy for your family (:

Natalie said...

what a miracle! she is so adorable!! can't wait to meet {and hold} her Ü

Jen said...

Congrats!!! She is absolutely beautiful!! What a cute little family you have. I wish we could be there to see her. We are very happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'm so glad everything turned out o.k. Anna is beautiful!! :)

Neal and Mary said...

The kids are sure cute holding Anna.
Ethan is a proud brother,
Gracie is the litle momma
Elsa is an excited little sister. And Anna is loving it all. Cute,Cute,Cute

leandparkermakes3 said...

Congrats! She is a BEAUTIFUL baby! I'm so glad Heavenly Father answered your prayers and she is perfect! Can't wait to meet her!

Carol said...

Congratulations Jaime and Steve! She really is perfect. It was so fun to see the kids with her at the hospital. You are such a cute family. I can't wait to hold Anna again, I just love her!

maria said...

Congrats! she s so beautiful :)Can't wait to meet her!

Jill T said...

Ditto to everyone! She is beautiful and we're so glad she's here...healthy and all. And yes, I've seen you in person and you look GREAT!

heather said...

Congrats you guys she is so cute.