February 3, 2011

Dishwasher or lethal weapon?

I make no apologizies for the following comment: GE sucks! It had to be said! My 3 1/2 year old dishwasher turned into a health hazard. Please scroll down.....
DO NOT BUY a GE appliance. It is not worth your time or money. We would wash our dishes perfectly clean, then insert them into the hunk of junk and they would come out dirty. No joke.
I was scared to have my 10 year old put the dishes away because she could impail herself on these shards of rusty metal.
Or cut herself on this...
Or this....
So, for Christmas Steve and I got a new dishwasher. I know what your thinking.... its no ipad or anything.
If you have the means, I highly recommend picking up one of these babies at your local Sears or Best Buy. You won't regret it. I put the dishes in completely crusty and disgusting and the come our crystal clear and clean. It is truly a thing of beauty!
KitchenAid people..... how do you like that for a recommendation?

3 comments:

Neal and Mary said...

WOW that is a beauty. I am sold on it. As I agree your old one was a real hazzard.

By the way have I told you lately what a great family you are?

We love and miss you.

Jill said...

Love it Jaime! Congratulations!

Cammie said...

We have that same nasty GE and hate it! I'm happy you have a safe washer now!