February 18, 2011

My Sweet Valentines!

We had a fun Valentine's Day this year. Anna and Elsa are so sweet. We got the kids off to school and Anna and I went on a few errands. I pulled up to the "Sweet Tooth Fairy" to pick up some treats. We have only been there 2 time before but Anna took one look at the place and said, "Cookie, Cookie, Cookie".
So funny!
After dinner I gave the kids their treats. They were excited to get their favorite chocolates and heart cookies.
Instead of chocolates, Gracie got fluffy cozy socks!
Ethan said it was the best Valentine's Day ever.... 
Elsa's absolute favorite treat in the world is a big bad of Lindor Chocolate Truffles. She has expensive taste in chocolate. Seriously!
But I think I the biggest surprise of the night was when Steve gave me my Valentines/ Birthday present. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father of my children. I truly do not know what I would do without him.

5 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Those are some seriously sweet valentines you have there! Those kids are so darn cute!!! Fancy girl with your ipad. way to go Steve.

Jill said...

Lucky girl, you. I just can't stand how cute you all are. I love E's long hair and the girls are so beautiful. This sweet tooth fairy sounds like a fun place. I want to hear all about your IPAD!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I love the new family pictures on the sidebar. Those are some adorable kids!!!

sherryandbryon said...

Your family pictures on the sidebar are SOOOOO great! Who did them for you? Your kids are all so cute. Kate has been asking about elsa... we need to do a playdate soon. They never see each other anymore! :)

brooke said...

I agree with the other comments. You all are soooo cute. YOur kids should model--every one of them.

I got the ipad as well. It is awesome however, it keeps me from commenting. I hate typing on it so I always think I will come back and comment and never do. I've loved catching up on your blog as well. Gracie's party looked really cute.