We had a Gracie's 10th Birthday party at "Crafter's Corner". It was so much fun. Crafter's Corner is a little store in American Fork. All the girls painted the first initial in their name. They were able to decorate it how ever they wanted and they all turned out GREAT. It was so much fun that Steve said he would throw me a party there for my friends on my birthday. Funny! But actually not a bad idea.....Hmmmm...
Happy Birthday Gracie Girl!
3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday sweet Gracie! That is a cute birthday part idea. I love it.
We love you guys. Come drive 15 hours and hang out with us soon. We miss you. hee hee
Gracie you sure look like you are having fun. You have such a nice group of friends. I sure liked all the letters everyone made.
Such a cute idea! I can't believe your baby is ten!
Post a Comment