We started out 2011 bright and early with Ethan's baptism. It was such a special day that we will never forget! I am so proud of my little guy for making such a great choice by being baptized.
He was so excited to get baptized. He kept asking questions about how everything would work. Would the water be cold? What about my hair when I come up out of the water? Who would be there? It was really cute. I remember feeling a little sad that I would be in the dressing room when he was done to help him get all ready. But Steve promptly reminded me that I have three girls that I get to help out. He was just beaming afterwards.
It was fun that we were able to share the day with my parents, Matt and Alissa and Carol. Later on in the day we got to talk to Mormor and Pa in Sweden via Skype. That is great! Technology these days is truely amazing!
3 comments:
Congratulations Ethan! Wish we could have been there. I'm glad he had a special day. He's such a cute kid.
I am so glad I got to be a part of his special day. He sure looked awesome in his new suit and he only had to be dunked once :) I know he was worried about his hair coming up. I am so proud of him for all the good choices he makes every day!
What a wonderful day. Wish we could've been there.
Post a Comment