This is a picture of Anna when I would not give her a grape Popsicle at 9:30 this morning but this is how I felt when I open the bill from our little jaunt to the ER a couple of weeks ago. There goes the trip to Cancun I have been dreaming about.
This is how my laundry / mud room / storage room / coat closet looks:
Go ahead - judge me. I am this messy..... I am probably just asking WAY to much of this teeny tiny room. Can one of my super organized sisters, sister-in-laws, or friends please help? I need a major intervention! I cannot wrap my brain around organizing it. I have purchased hooks from Ikea to get things off the floor but I don't have screws that fit them. Honestly, why don't they come with screws. Seriously!
I just found out that my second daughter (I am not naming names or anything) just had a hand in breaking someones Band Hero. Seriously!
The youngest one just ripped a huge wad of blond hair out of the above mentioned daughters head as I am typing this. What the heck! She needs all the hair she has. Why is my baby being so mean lately?
Earlier today when this child only slept for 1 hour, I thought I would let her "cry it out" for a little while in her crib. After 20 minutes of screaming, I went in to find her leg completely stuck in the side of the crib. What a nice mom I am, right?
I drove all the way to Walmart today, filled my cart, stood in line, put all the crap on the conveyor belt and then realized my wallet was not in my purse. What is wrong with me?
On the way home, I hit and killed a poor innocent little bird that was flying dangerously low to the ground. I just drove away. Should I have stopped?
I know that people have SERIOUS problems and I am just whining about insignificant junk... but is it really going to be 0 degrees tomorrow morning. When is spring going to be here? I will never ever ever complain about being hot this summer, I promise!
7 comments:
Oh I wish I lived closer so I could help you. I'm not judging you, I'm just stressing over the laundry room/mud room. I'm going to help you with that this summer. It's going to be so organized, you'll want to lock yourself in there:)
Love you.
What a horrible day! I hate it when every little thing goes wrong-it just makes life that much harder. I will say though it's nice to see that I'm not the only one with the messy closet. I try so hard to keep things in order but it always piles up!
Am I a terrible friend, that I laughed the whole way through this post. You seriously hit a bird?!
And good luck with Rebecca. I just have to say that even if it does get super organized, good luck keeping it that way with 4 kids! That's just my experience. :) 'Cause even with shelves, cupboards, hooks and racks, our mud room/laundry room/storage room still looks just like yours!
You crack me up Jaime! That was one crazy bad day. I know what you mean about the whole organizing thing. I hate when things don't come with what you need to finish a project. Hang in there.
Everyone needs one of those rooms. The rest of your house always looks so great. Sorry about your crazy day.
I love your house. I bet this is the only room like this. My laundry room is always a huge mess. I only clean it when I take pictures of it! I would LOVE to help come fix it up if you want more storage. I have lots of ideas!
i haven't been to your blog in so long, but i'm glad i came. thank you for this post because it made feel so much better that other people have days like these! :) my house looks like that everyday and i'm with you... i NEED summer! :)
Post a Comment