We had a very nice Christmas this year. Here are a few of the highlights..... Steve and the kids made this huge scary snowman. Yes, they used broccoli for the mouth and dryer vents for the arms. Don't ask me why? The poor thing melter a few hours later from all the rain. Weird weather this Christmas. I hate rain. I always have ... I hated that my basement kept flooding all week long with all the rain!
We had a fun "Christmas Eve Day" party with our friends the Paxmans. The kids are all so cute!
Carol gave Elsa this Scooby-Doo Christmas DVD. When she opened the present, she had the strangest reaction. Her whole face went red, she could not speak, she just got up and started walking around. She was so excited she could not speak. That is very rare for Elsa. She has a unhealthy addiciton to Scooby-Doo right now. I am considering professional therapy for her. Seriously!
We had a great time at Matt and Alissa's house for Christmas Eve dinner. Alissa and I whipped up a delicious Turkey. The kids loved the "Christmas Crackers." I made everyone wear their crowns all through dinner.
Of course the kids got new Christmas jammies. They were so cute. I found matching ones for all the kids. Gracie's and Elsa's said "Big Sister", Ethans said "Big Brither", and Anna's said "Little Sister". I love matching jammies.
My kids always break out in dance party after they put their new jammies on. Do yours?
We had a really nice Christmas morning. My parents and Matt and Alissa came over bright and early so they could open presents with us. To our surprise, the kids did not come down until 7:22. All the threats must have worked.
Alissa and Ethan playing Lego Harry Potter on the new PS3....
3 comments:
Steve should win an award for biggest snowman on the block or something. Cute jammies on those adorable kids of yours. Love you guys.
Looks like you had a great Christmas! I love the snowman.
AWESOME snowman! That was so funny when Elsa opened up the Scooby movie, I've never seen Elsa speachless. Looks like you had a Merry Christmas. I'll see you this weekend. Love you all!!
Post a Comment