January 19, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday Gracie!

My sweet baby Grace turned 10 years old today. It is kind of amazing how fast a decade can really can go by. It feels like just yesterday that she can into our world. What a day that was.... I must have done something really right in a previous life to get Gracie. She is really amazing, so if you don't want to hear me brag about my daughter - stop reading.
Gracie is the best sister in the world. She loves her brothers and her sisters. She is such a peacemaker in our home. She brings such joy to us all. Ever since she was tiny she was always worried about others feelings. I think it is a gift from Heaven.

Gracie loves to pose for pictures. I remember during one of the first soccer games she ever played in, she would stop mid field and pose for pictures if she noticed someone was pointing the camera in her direction. So funny!

Gracie loves to have fun! She is always planning "date nights" with me, making up games with her friends, or ready to play!

She LOVES holidays! Always wants to celebrate every holiday to the fullest. She loves Italian Food. I feel bad because Steve and I are not super fans. She could eat plates and plates of spaghetti. Once she ate so much she was rolling around on the floor from the pain.

I love you Gracie!

8 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Tell Gracie Happy Birthday! She's such a sweetie.

cristy said...

Happy Birthday Grace dear!

Jill said...

I agree whole-heartedly!

brooke said...

She IS such a cutie and so smart. I still remember her as a baby--never seen a cuter baby in my life with all that hair. And she was the smartest two year old ever. Funny that I still remember that. Happy Birthday Grace!

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

Grace has always been AMAZING! Happy Birthday Gracie Girl, I love you so much. I love the time I get to spend with you. We will have to plan another slumber party. You are so cute, funny, sensitive to others feelings, helpful, talented, and will always be SWEET GRACE!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I could keep reading on and on about Grace. She is amazing Grace. We love her so much. She is a blessing to us. She is the sister Callie never had.

Happy Happy Birthday! We love you Grace!!!!

forget laundry said...

anyone who's met grace knows there is something special about her- she radiates love and sweetness and is every mother's dream :) happy birthday grace