My little Ethan Boy turned eight years old. I really can't believe it. I say it every year, but it really feels like yesterday that he was born. He is such a fun, smart little guy. I love him so much! For the past three years on his birthday, we have taken him to Tucanos for his birthday. He loves that place. He pretty much eats his weight in beef while we were there.
Gracie likes it too. Then there is our vegetarian Elsa, I think she ate grapes, corn and 5 rolls. Good thing six and under are free.
This was Anna's first experience there. She loved it, I think she ate more meat than I did.
Afterwards we walked around the shops and let Ethan pick out a present at the cute little toy store there. Yes, that is an AK47 he is holding. To our defense .... it only shoots rubber bands.
Remember the movie "Big"? They had a Zoltar. The kids were not very impressed but it looked just like the movie.
It was super cold but a really fun night!
1 comment:
It looks like you had a fun night celebrating Ethan's birthday. I can't believe he is eight. He is so sweet, I love being around him. He reminds me a lot of Steve when he was little. It is so much fun that he loves sports so much. I will celebrate his birthday with the kids when the sleep over. Happy Birthday Ethan!
Post a Comment