December 9, 2010

Gourmet Dinner Group Christmas Party!

About 5 years or so ago, a bunch of my friends from High School started "Gourmet Dinner Group". We exchange recipes and host dinners monthly. This was our Christmas party last week. We had so much fun! It was better than Christmas morning because I got 8 Christmas gifts, all surprises. That does not happen on Christmas morning for me. My husband gives fabulous presents..... but this 8 surprises!

My cute sister-in-law Rebecca and I made these cute aprons for the girls! Ok, I helped but Rebecca did hard stuff! I am not that crafty!
Amy, Nicole, me and Brooke! Thanks for hosting Brooke.... everything was wonderful and your house looked so festive and fun!
Liz, Natalie, Lisa, Andrea and Jill

2 comments:

Jill T said...

Oh, I've been waiting for these pictures! It was so, so fun, wasn't it! I agree, the 8 SURPRISES are what make it so exciting! :)

brooke said...

I can't believe you didn't mention the ham that I slaved away on alllll day.

I'm offended.