Anna makes us laugh everyday! She is so silly and fun. While we were in Texas she fell in love with Cookie. Not cookies to eat, although she loves those. "Cookie" the cat! Cookie was so sweet, Anna followed her around all day, tried to feed her random things ... like Trix and granola bars.
Anna would "pet" Cookie while she ate dinner. Poor Cookie! She was such a nice cat... never scratched or anything!
Some kids hate putting coats and hats on to go outside. Not Anna, she LOVES getting decked out. The more accessories the better!
4 comments:
I'd get excited too if I were wearing that coat. So cute! And Grace looks so old below!
she is adorable. I loved how we would keep telling her to find cookie and then she knew all her little hiding places.
Oh my goodness. I miss that girl. I hope next time I see her she likes me better.
Anna is Adorable!!! I love her all decked out in her coat. I bet she did love cookie!
Post a Comment