I had a major craving last night for this dessert. It is simple yet super delicious! So, I am not a baker. I have said it before. I have been forbidden for making cookies, ever! I completely stink at it. I can cook but baking is another story. That being said .... I make this and it turned out great.
(Girls, if you are in any of my three recipe groups - DO NOT make this until after December. I may be making it in the near future)
Here is the recipe:
3 sticks of butter
8 oz cream cheese
3 cups sugar
dash of salt
1 tsp vanilla
6 eggs
3 cups sifted flour
Frosting:
8 oz cream cheese
1 stick butter
1 tsp vanilla
bag of powdered sugar
Blend cake ingredients. Grease and flour bunt cake pan. Bake at 325 for 80 minutes. Frost when cake is completely cooled. Enjoy!
dash of salt
1 tsp vanilla
6 eggs
3 cups sifted flour
Frosting:
8 oz cream cheese
1 stick butter
1 tsp vanilla
bag of powdered sugar
Blend cake ingredients. Grease and flour bunt cake pan. Bake at 325 for 80 minutes. Frost when cake is completely cooled. Enjoy!
2 comments:
3 recipes groups. :) That sounds like overkill. jk. This looks super yummy. Can't wait to try it!
Well Jill, you are in 2 of them! Ha ha ha!!!
Post a Comment