October 28, 2011

We Love Cornbellys!

We had so much fun at Cornbelly's this year .We watched the fake animals tell lame jokes and sing songs about corn...

We ate snowcones because it was such a hot day ... how great is that?

We jumped on the jumping thing, I don't know what its called. Well, the kids jumped, I didnt.

Dont have a picture, but we mined for gemstones. I think that was the kids favorite part. You have to try.

We buried Ethan in the corn room...

We had fun in the hay maze and got completely freaked out in the fence maze...

We skipped the corn maze last year, but we enjoyed it this time. It took us an hour and 20 minutes to find our way out!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Where is this cornbelly's that you speak of? We just may have to visit you sometime in October so we can get in on all the fun.

Jaime said...

Jill-it is practically in our backyard. It is right by the farm at thanksgiving point.