October 14, 2011

My Baby Anna

Anna is growing up so fast! She turned 2 in August but wont admit it. If we ask her how old she is, she says "SIX"! She says that everytime we ask her and I think she really believes it. She always wants to try new things are be just like her big brother and big sisters. She is so independent, and sweet but there is some times that are not so sweet.

Here she is after we thought she was coloring her bee. I guess she thought she would color herself, including her tongue. Gross!

I walked into the kitchen and caught her doing this! Wow! I guess it was her parents fault for leaving the Dew within her reach...

We took the kids to Lagoon and she had zero fear of any ride. She wanted to go on every ride. All by herself. Then would completely "freak out" when she had to get off.

It feels like just yesterday that she looked like this. I really shouldnt look at my kids baby pictures. It makes my heart hurt. Honestly! I love babies!

2 comments:

Heather said...

there is no one like Anna! I just love her :)

Jill said...

I love babies too! Anna is so much fun. She says the darndest things. I wish I could spend more time with her!