February 11, 2012

Grandma Elsa

Thursday, February 9th was the 100th day of Kindergarten. To celebrate, the kids were invited to dress up like they were 100 years old. Elsa was beyond excited. We discussed outfits, practiced different ways Grandmas walked and talked, but mostly we counted down the days until Thursday. 

Elsa was the cutest 5 year old Grandma ever. I went to the Deseret Industries to pick up these amazing reading glasses. Poor little person who really had to wear these bad boys. They were like a quarter of an inch think. Crazy! Anyway, Elsa bounded down the stairs super early in the morning. Usually we have to drag her sorry behind out of bed every morning. We got her all dressed up and off to school Grandma Elsa went. 

This is Noah, Sommer and Elsa leaving school.... back to the "home." They all look so cute. I especially love Noah's Grandpa pants... hiked up super high and Sommer's curlers. So fun!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I so wish I could've seen this in person. Mom said she kept saying, "oh dear" Maybe she could reinact it for me when I visit next time.

sherryandbryon said...

OH MY! They look so cute! :) This was such a cute idea.