February 14, 2012

Valentine Boxes

The kids had fun making their Valentine Boxes for school this year. This was the first time we had to make three.
Elsa wanted to make a "Love Bug". I think it turned out pretty cute!

Of course, Ethan's had to be sports related. He debated on what sport he wanted, but he decided on football at the last minute. I totally remember using the tissue paper technique when I was in elementary school. So much fun!

Gracie's box was pretty creative. She actually made this at school and then did some last minute touches at home. (Like the addition of the Polly Pocket surfing in her underwear)

They were very excited for school today! Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Nice job on the Valentine boxes! They are all so creative and turned out super cute!!

Jill said...

Great boxes. Happy Valentines Day everybody!