February 21, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

We had a great Valentines Day this year. The kids seemed more excited about it this year than any other year. Steve came home from work with flowers and chocolate covered strawberries. Anna ran up to him and said, "Thank you thank you Daddy for bring me a present. You are my favorite!" He didn't have the heart to tell her they were for me so he said I had to share!

She is so funny!

After our roast beef dinner we enjoyed these goodies. No I didn't bake them! I picked them up at The Sweet Tooth Fairy! I love that place and still can't believe there are people out there who haven't been there. You must go - it is fabulous!




I LOVE my Valentines!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love your valentines too. Anna is just the best. Of course daddy was bringing gifts for her. I love it!

Andrea said...

Wow! Seriously my kids can never see this they don't know how fabulous valentines boxes can be!

brooke said...

Their boxes are soooo cute!